- 1 15 oz can of black beans
- 1 cup fresh corn (frozen works fine, just make sure it’s thawed!)
- 1 large tomato, chopped into eighths
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and cut into chunks
- a sprig of cilantro
In a medium sized bowl mix all ingredients listed above.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin, red chili powder, and paprika
- juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix in a small bowl and pour dressing over salad. Cover with plastic and chill for 30 minutes before eating. Top over a bed of lettuce or eat on it’s own! Enjoy and I promise you that this salad will leave you with a fiesta in your mouth!